Wednesday, August 20, 2008

70 days Unplugged and Still I Live!

You guise musta thought i was dead. Get this--all summer long no wireless, no cell service, no DVD player, no nothing at the Funny Farm. i even broke my Game Boy micro on the first day. it’s been so long since i opened my computer i think i forgot how to typo i mean type. My last post was about how rotten my summer was gonna be but i was totally wrong. Instead of Worst. Summer. Ever. it was what Great-Uncle Philbert would call the Finest Kind. Translation: it rocked.

So, what did i do for ten weeks? Chores, for one. Yup, CHORES. Here's a picture Aunt Mattie took of the first time i tried to chop wood. Dropped the dumb sledgehammer thing on my foot.

And i fed sheep. And llamas. You heard me. Llamas.



Too much happened to describe here, and some of it was pretty wild. But i'm not a great writer. If you really care and (unlike me) you like books, someone wrote all about it here. If you're like me and would rather watch videos, check out this craaaaazy llama song. Just click on the arrow or paste the link into your browser. You know how to do that, right? Good boys and girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08BRy0MoIA8

No comments: